''The logbook specially designed for the Captain and used by all the crew''
A real jewel!
Thank you Bonny Berry
Plan your sea trips
- Times of departures and arrivals
- Weather forecasts and observations
- Moorings and port stations
- Pitfalls to avoid
Live your adventure
- Navigation grids
- Route plan on paper (Sailboat version)
- Captain's rules
- Guest book of the crew (Sailboat version)
- Observations of the moment
- Fuel and energy consumption
- Meal planning and shopping list
- Points of interest
- Souvenir photos pages
- Business cards for your encounters
- Summary of the trip
- Boat characteristics (components)
- Launching and drydock
- Maintenance and repairs
- Beaufort scale, winds (Sailboat version)
- Classification of clouds (Sailboat version)
- Performance of the sails (Sailboat version)
- And more...
Captain Bonny Berry
Joani Hotte-Jean , editor-in-chief
Are you in search of a fantastic, beautifully illustrated logbook to condense the data relating to your sailboat or motorboat?
You will adore the Captain Bonny Berry's Logbooks! A great way to keep together all the information pertaining to your pride and joy, such as equipment, technical characteristics, details of marine outings (weather, type of sails used, boat expenses), and lots more. It will simplify preparing the end-of-season list of tasks for maintenance, repairs, launching, as well as leaving the water and wintering.
Depending on the version you select, you will learn the story of Captain James Cook; the sinking of the Santa Maria; Charlotte De Berry; Annie Bonny.
Additionally, you will enjoy recording your travels or a day's adventure, checking off the list for dropping the moorings, making inventory of teserves in the caboose, jotting down motorizarion observations, preparing menus for the meek.